Homcom 99Cm TV Stand Media Unit Cabinet With Storage White With Wood Effect Drawers
Create a stylish and modern centrepiece in your living room, which your TV will stand proud on, thanks to this media stand from HOMCOM. Made from thick particle board, it can effortlessly hold up 60kg of weight, with protective melamine coating all over. It features two open compartments and drawers, giving you plenty of storage room, with a large tabletop to hold your television or screen. The perfect partner to your entertainment and relaxation times, watching your favourite show or film.
- Sleek Design: With fresh colour and simple design, this piece is fresh and beautiful, something you'll love having in your living room, bedroom or office etc
- Spacious: Features a large surface top to hold your television or screen, with two open compartments and two drawers below, giving plenty of storage and holding room or devices, remotes, cables etc
- Durable Frame: Crafted from particle board for a solid and stable body, it is coated with melamine for light protection from markings, which is also smooth and easy to clean
- Wood Feet: Provide balance and extra stability to the unit
- Overall Dimension: 58H x 99L x 39Wcm;Open Compartment Size: 22H x 47L x 39Wcm;Drawer Inner Size: 11H x 33Dcm; Weight capacity: Whole: 60 kg. Shelf: 10 kg. Drawer: 10 kg; Custom label: 831-289
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Particle Board, Fir
- Model Number: 831-289
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.