Homcom Adjustable Height Barstool Steel PU Faux Leather White Quilted
This HOMCOM barstool comes with a full back support with a modern style, it is made with PU and a chrome base. The stool can also be moved and adjusted in height and has a foot support for comfort, It has a stylish and modern feel with a comfortable seating position. It can be used in the kitchen with your breakfast bar, in the lounge and would suit any room décor.
- Fits In Any Room: Chic hollow Design indoor décor finish in classic color, with button tufted and U-shape armrest for decoration, it wont clash with your interior styling, fits dining room, living room, kitchen, lounge using
- Height Adjustable & 360° Swivel: Easily change the seat height from 63.5-83.5cm to meet different table sizes. The gas lift will bring you comfortable lifting experience. 360° swivel Design can well expand the scope of daily activities
- High Comfort: Skin-friendly PU leather surface for excellent sitting experience, with sponge padded thick cushion and metal footrest for added support, which will make your leisure time more enjoyable
- Durable Construction: Quality steel pole and metal round base create a solid construction for long-lasting using. Non-marking foot pad protects floor from potential damages
- Dimensions: 64W x 50D x 94-114Hcm; Seat Height: 63.5-83.5cm; Seat Size: L64*W50cm; Backrest Height: 30.5cm; Weight Capacity: 100kg;
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Pu
- Model Number: 835-008WT
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.