HOMCOM Adjustable Weight Bench With Leg Developer Barbell Rack For Home Gym
- Reviews (1)
Homcom Adjustable Weight Bench With Leg Developer Barbell Rack For Home Gym
Looking to increase overall body strength and lean muscle at home or office? Tty out this mult-function weight training bench, it is an ideal choice for any level user looking to building, toning and maintaining muscle mass. The training stand is made of strong steel tube with powder coated process for long-term use. The bench seat and back pad build with high density foam and leg roller for optimal comfort. Try this heavy-duty weight bench is design by HOMCOM for the truly serious lifter.Features:- Heavy-duty study frame for long term use, high density foam and leg roller for optimal comfort- Multiple function for various pratice, suitable for bench press, incline press, butterfly, squats, barbell/dumbbell curls and more- Adjustable barbell stents fit various needs- Note: Weights and barbells are EXCLUDED- Certification: EN20957-1-4- Assembly requiredSpecifications:- Color: Black, Blue- Material: Steel, PU- Overall Dimension: 155L x 56.5W x 120H cm- Seat Dimension: 30L x 25W cm - Backrest Dimension: 73L x 24W cm - Abdominal Pad Dimension: 45L x 27W cm - Total Weight capacity: 150kg- Barbell Rack Weight Capacity: 100kg- Item Label: A91-175
- MULTIPLE FUNCTION DESIGN: This weight bench is ideal for exercise arms, legs, waist, hips, abdomen abilities to build your hands and chest muscles, mulitple function design can be used as weightlifting, barbell training, kick training, arm bending training stand
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: The training stand is made of strong steel tube with powder coated process for long-term use. The compact construction design provide optimal stable support for daily pratice
- ADJUSTABLE BARBELL RACK: This exercise weight bench press has customizable features for ergonomic and optimal training positions, the barbell racks can be 3-level adjusted(10°, 20°, 30°) to fit your various needs
- EXTRA COMFORTABLE: The bench seat and back pad build with high density foam and leg roller for optimal comfort and locking spring bolts for extra safety, It's perfect suitable for home, office and gym
- DIMENSIONS: Overall Dimension: 155L x 56.5W x 120H cm, Seat Dimension: 30L x 25W cm, Total Weight Capacity: 150kg, Barbell Rack Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Dimensions: H:18.1 x W:15.5 x D:41.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 6 Months
- Material: Steel, Pu
- Model Number: A91-175
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.