Home lighting with an elegant and industrial blend - get it with this floor lamp from HOMCOM. It's made from steel so it's tough and sturdy, finished in a gold tone and matte black colourway for a strong mix. The round base helps it stand steady and upright. It's fitted with an adjustable bowl lampshade, allowing you direct the light at an angle you want - a suitable reading and reading spot, at any time of the day. Completed with a foot pedal. Suitable bulbs: E27, both LED and halogen.
- Elegant Industrial Blend: Gold tone accents pair with the matte black finish of the lamp. Bowl lamp head is smooth and modern
- Flexible Lampshade: Adjustable up and down so you can shine light in different directions. Great for reading, working and relaxing with the light where you want it to be
- Foot Switch: Located on the long power cable, it's easy to turn the light on and off, whenever you want
- Steel Frame: A tough core structure, with a rounded base so it stands steady and balanced
- Overall Dimensions: 43L x 28W x 160H cm; Lampshade Size: Diameter: 18 cm; Base Size: Diameter: 28 x 2.5H cm; Input Voltage: 230V/50Hz; Maximum Power: 40W; Cable Power Length: 1.8m; E27 base(bulb not included); Certification: UKCA,CE-LVD,ROHS; Item Label: B31-305V70;
- Colour: Gold Tone
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Steel
- Model Number: B31-305V70
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.