Homcom Industrial Style Adjustable Height Swivel Bar Stool Wooden Seat
This antique industrial style Bar stool from HOMCOM is an art piece for your home. It applies sturdy and thick steel as frame, natural Pine wood as chair top, quite sturdy and comfortable. The seat height is adjustable when you sit on it to enjoy your meals or drinks. It provides extra seating for guests and is also perfect bar-stool for your kitchen, dining room and more.
- Unique Design: Vintage industrial style, Simple but practical,can be used in the bar, pub, dining room, kitchen and more
- Adjustable Height: Smoothly swivel for 15cm height adjustable seat
- Materials: Pine wood top and steel frame for long lasting durability with max user weight of 100kg
- Function: Anti-scratch, comfortable to sit, can also provide extra seating for guests. Perfect to use as a bar stool in your kitchen or dining room
- Overall Dimension: 39L x 41W x 49-64H cm. Assembly Required
- Colour: Brown, Black
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Pine Wood
- Model Number: 835-071
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.