HOMCOM Adjustable Bicycle Repair Stand- Silvery Grey
This Homcom brand professional new bike stand clamps your bike in its jaws; the two pivots and height adjustment give maximum flexibility for working angles. The Clamp has rubber grippers so it doesn’t damage your bike. The fixed legs are really designed as a workshop stand that doesn’t require moving. With four support legs that provide optimum stability, this robust bike stand is simple to operate.
Features and Benefits
- Functional & sturdy – High quality support jaws grip the bike securely so no damage will be caused to the bike paintwork.
- Height adjustment – Variable centre post height adjustment for working heights from approx. 120-190cm.
- Versatile – Locking mechanism on the tilt enabling a bike to be positively locked at any angle
- Quick release system – The lock is a quick release system enabling single handed changing of the angle of the bike.
- Colour: Silvery Grey
- Materials: PP+Q195 Steel Tube
- 4 Support legs
- Clamp fits most standard frame diameters from approx 30-70mm
- Dimensions of Tool Tray: 25x13x1.5cm
- Overall Dimensions: L100cm x W56cm x H120-190cm
- Tubes of Main Body: Ф38mm
- Tubes of Legs: Ф30mm
- Product net weight: 6.5kg
- Max load: 30kg
- Custom Label:B4-0081
- Tool tray for easy storage
- Assembly required