Homcom C Shape Over Sofa/Bed Side Table With Steel Frame Base Foot Pads Walnut Effect
Elevate your home style to new heights with this industrial-looking side table from HOMCOM. It's crafted into a 'C' shape, which is perfect for fitting into the edge of your sofa, bed and other surface levels, without utilising too much space. The matte black frame is made from steel for a strong and tough structure for everyday use, with the wide-set base keeping the balance at all times. It's finished with adjustable foot pads to further keep the balance and protect your floor.
- Industrial Style: The wood grain top and black metal legs of this end table lend themselves to a rustic urban style but will easily fit into any home decor with its minimalistic, neutral design
- C' Shape: C-shape design enables the side table easy to slide the feet underneath your sofa, couch or bed so that the table can be right next to you and make your snacks, coffee, books easier to reach
- Solid And Sturdy: Steel frame ensures a tough base for everyday use. MDF top shelf is durable, with a smooth wood-effect stain which is protected against light damage and wear. Wide base keeps the balance
- Adjustable Foot Pads: 4 adjustable feet add the extra stability to this snack table and prevent your floor from scratches
- Dimensions: 64.2H x 40.6L x 50.8Wcm. Tabletop: 46.9L x 36.4Wcm. Maximum Load 7.5KG. Assembly Required
- Colour: Walnut
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Mdf Board, Metal
- Model Number: 833-194
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.