Homcom Classic Piano Bench Padded Seat Stool Solid Wood White
This Storage Piano Bench is made of solid wood frame and covered with PU leather. It looks elegant in room as a furniture . Featuring ample under-seat storage for sheet music or accessories, this luxury musical furniture can be used with most pianos and electronic keyboards.
- Traditional Country Aesthetic: This bench uses straight lines and an elegant, smooth faux leather tufted seat to create a beautiful complementary piece in a traditional country style
- Seats Two: This seat boasts room for one or two pianists to play a lovely solo or duet comfortably and is especially useful for children's piano lessons
- Ample Storage: Featuring ample under-seat storage for sheet music or accessories
- Light And Easy To Move: Lightweight birchwood construction means that this bench is very easy to move, transport, or store away, when not in use
- Easy To Clean: The faux leather top can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth and will not be damaged, durable and water resistant
- Product dimension: 76L x 36W x 50Hcm; Seat height: 49cm ; Maximum Load weight:200kg ; Sponge thickness: 3cm ; Solid Wooden Feet: 45 cm ; Net weight: 6.2 kg ;
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Rubberwood, Composite Board, Pu
- Model Number: 02-0708
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.