HOMCOM Contrasting Bathroom Storage Cabinet with Cupboard Shelf - Grey
This HOMCOM Contrasting Bathroom Storage Cabinet features a cupboard, with an adjustable shelf, giving you an organised space for holding all your essential toiletries, towels and more.
Solid frame made of natural woody material and MDF, the unit is suitable for keeping in mild moisture conditions. The salted door allows air to circulate when the door is closed to prevent mildew build up.
Features and Benefits
- Easy Storage – Features a cupboard, with an adjustable shelf, giving you an organised space for holding toiletries, products and towels etc. Top open shelf for easy to reach storage.
- Sturdy Frame – A duo construction of natural woody material and MDF, the unit is tough and is suitable for keeping in mild moisture conditions. The salted door allows air to circulate when the door is closed to prevent mildew build up.
- Four Feet – Ensures balance and elevates the unit to prevent damage to the bottom (Assembly Required).
- Dimensions: H80 x W32 x D30
- Weight: 8 kg
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.