Homcom Counter Height Bar Stools Set Of 2 Mid Back PU Faux Leather With Wood Legs Brown
Take a seat in true retro style - thanks to these two bar stools from HOMCOM. Each barstool is covered with PU leather in a cool worn-out finish. The smooth surfaces are easy to clean. The curved backrest and footrest support your posture. Fitted with a wooden base, in an 'A' shape to keep steady. Two adjustable feet for continued balance.
- Set Of Two: Matching set for you to sit and relax with someone. Also suitable as accent piece in the bar, kitchen and other counter-top areas
- Vintage PU Faux Leather: Slightly worn-look upholstery for retro charm. Complements the curved shape of the seats for a relaxed feel. Smooth finish, easy to keep clean
- Wooden Frames: Strong bottom half, crafted into 'A' shape and back adjustable feet to optimise balance. Bottom bar to rest feet
- Dimensions: 89.5H x 51W x 48Dcm. Seat: 65H x 45W x 36.5Dcm
- Maximum Load: 120kg. Assembly Required
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Pu Leather, Wood
- Model Number: 835-593V70BN
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.