Homcom C Shape End Table Storage Unit With 2 Shelves 4 Wheels Black
Let the unique design of this 'C' table, from HOMOM, lead the way for keeping your home tidy. Made from solid particle board, this piece is very durable and reliable for everyday use, featuring two open shelves for storage and display. The open end can be used as both extra storage and slotting into spots to extend the surface space, with the four wheels allowing it to move easily; two can be locked to keep the table in place. It's finished with a melamine coating, making it smooth, protected against light markings and easy to clean.
- Unique 'C' Shape: Open end can slot into furniture ends to extend the surface space, or be used as additional storage. It's cool and different, a great focal point for your home and office
- Spacious: Features two open compartments on the left, allowing easy storage and display. Perfect for holding books, magazines, papers, your media remotes etc
- Solid Structure: Made from particle board, the frame is durable and reliable for everyday use. Melamine coating for light protection, a smooth feel and easy cleaning
- Four Wheels: Allows easy movement. Two can be locked to keep in place. Dimensions: 58H x 45L x 35Wcm. Side shelf: 24H x 20L x 35Wcm
- Dimensions: 58H x 45L x 35Wcm; Left shelf: 24H x 20L x 35Wcm; Right side: 50H x 21.5L x 35Wcm; Weight capacity: Whole: 20kg. Shelf: 5kg
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Particle Board
- Model Number: 833-779BK
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.