Homcom Dining Table For 2 People Kitchen Table With 6 Storage Shelves
Ready to add chic to your kitchen? Pick up the dining table, and you'll be glad you did. Black and white color scheme and with the chic shaped legs make the dining table a great addition to your kitchen, dining room and so on. Combines a spacious table and 6 open shelves to meet both your placing and storage needs. Besides, it has plenty of legrooms for rest and your comfort. This multifunctional kitchen table will bring you a comfortable and high-quality enjoy experience in your dining time.
- Large Desktop: Featuring a 120cm tabletop to offer a large surface to lay out your food, drinks, bowls, napkins, etc
- Sturdy Structure: Constructed of quality particleboard, this space saving dining table kitchen table is sturdy and durable for reliable daily use. 2 triangle base also enhance the stability
- Chic Design: White and black color scheme and with the unique base make this dining room table a bold statement in any setting. Perfect addition to kitchen, dining room, bistro and so on
- Ample Storage Space: This kitchen table with 6 open shelves for displaying plates or storing beverage, seasoning and so on, keep your items within easy reach and well organized
- Overall Dimension: 120L x 60W x 75.5H cm;Shelf Size (from top to bottom): 23W x 40D cm, 23W x 40D cm, 26W x 60D cm;The Distance between Shelves: 22.3cm;The Distance between Table Legs: 68cm;Back Panel Size: 117L x 16.5W cm;Back Panel Height (to the floor): 57.3cm;Weight Capacity: 30kg(tabletop), 5kg(shelf);Item Label: 836-389
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Particleboard
- Model Number: 836-389
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.