HOMCOM Exercise Cycling Bike w/ Adjustable Height/Resistance & LCD Home Gym
This minimal stationary bike from HOMCOM is an ideal way to carry out your workouts in the comfort of your home and achieve your physical goals. Due to the lightweight design, the indoor cycling bike is easy to move around to find your perfect spot that motivates your cardio training. Constructed in steel with a padded seat and handlebars, the bike offers optimum comfort and stability. Start your workouts this season and finally get the body you desire.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable – The stationary bike features a heavy-duty steel frame, padded seat, and soft handlebars with an 8KG flywheel for stability and comfortable use.
- LCD Monitor and Tray Holder – The LCD monitor on the indoor cycling bike displays time, speed, distance, and calories burnt. Furthermore, the built-in tray is perfect for holding water bottles and phones
- Resistance – ' The exercise bike is built with an adjustable knob resistance which is convenient for you to customize your workout.
- Customizable – ' The bike can meet the needs of many different people with the handle and seat adjustments. Both the seat and handles have 7 different levels of height adjustment
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Colour: White, Red, Black
- Materials: Steel, ABS
- Overall Dimensions: 103L x 53W x 110-114H cm
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- PVC Sitting Size: 24L x 22W cm
- Flywheel: 43cm, Weight 8kg
- Lowest Handle Height: 96.5cm
- Lowest Seat Height: 81cm
- Seat front/rear adjustment range: 8cm
- Assembly Required: YES
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.