HOMCOM Exercise Training Bike Indoor Cycling Bicycle Trainer LCD Monitor
Don't want go to gym? Try out this HOMCOM Fitness Exercise Training Bike at home or office, listen to your favorite music while exercising. It is a full body exercise machine which reduces stress on joints. Its LCD display shows time, distance, speed, and calories. Adjustable seat/handlebar height and resistance allows you to modify your workout level. Triangular frame and anti-slip footing makes it stand sturdy and stable on any indoor space. Start exercising with this new style cycling machine!
Features and Benefits
- Belt Driven and Heavy Duty Wheel – Belt driven mechanism ensures smooth workouts. Heavy duty flywheel guarantees stability of the exercise bike while cycling, no worry for disturbing others.
- LCD Monitor and iPad Bracket – LCD monitor records your fitness statistics and keeps your track time, distance, speed, burned calories. The Ipad/Mobile phone mount allows you to enjoy exercising and video at the same time. Bottle holder include for your engergy drink or water.
- Sturdy Construction – ' The training bike is constructed of whole steel construction, with triangular frame stand and anti-slip footing, it stand sturdy and stable on ground, hold up to 100kg.
- Adjustable Seat and Handlebar – ' The fitness bike features 4 position adjustable seat height with knob control, 5 position adjustable handlebar height, padded PVC seat can adjustable forward and backward.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Color: Black and White
- Material: Steel, ABS
- Overall Dimension:60 cm x 110 cm x 105-117 cm
- Seat Size: 26 cm x 16 cm
- Holder Size: 8 cm x 6 cm
- Flywheel Weight: 6kg
- Max. Load: 100kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.