HOMCOM Exercise Training Bike w/ Flywheel & Digital Monitor for Home Office
This HOMCOM stationary elliptical exercise bike is perfect for the home fitness studio. There are eight different resistance levels, allowing you to choose the speed and hardness of your work out. Comes with an LCD monitor, which displays time, speed, calories, distance and heart rate. The 3kg flywheel ensures a smooth and responsive ride, with the steel frame keeping your whole body supported. It's finished with with feet on the legs to protect your floor.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Seat – Five different positions to lock into place - easy to choose one which is most comfortable and safe for you.
- Adjustable Resistance – The elliptical machine is with eight different levels of magnetic resistance, easy for you to control how easy or hard you want it.
- Portable – ' The cardio workout bike with two wheels is easy to move around the home.
- LCD Monitor – ' The elliptical trainer is equipped with LCD display which shows time, speed, calories, distance, mileage and heart rate to keep you on track of your work out.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Colour: Black
- Material: Steel, PVC, ABS
- Overall dimension: 103L x 62W x 151H cm
- Seat Size: 27L x 42W cm
- Weight capacity: 100kg
- CE-EMC, Rohs, EN20597 certification
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.