HOMCOM Exercise Training Stationary Cycling Bike w/ LCD Monitor & Pad Holder
Exercise anywhere, even with no electricity around, thanks to this HOMCOM stationary fitness bike. Fitted with an LCD monitor, you can keep track of the time elapsed, speed, calories and distance achieved. The seat is adjustable and there are eight different resistance levels for a work out which is completely catered to you. A durable steel frame, this home bike trainer can support up to 110kg.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Resistance – The magnetic cycling machine is with eight different levels for you to choose an easy or hard workout. Perfect for beginners and advanced bike users.
- LCD Monitor – The recumbent bike is equipped with LCD display which shows time, speed, calories and distance - easy to keep track of your session data, without losing focus.
- Elastic Arm Rope – ' The indoor cardio cycling bike is equipped with elastic arm ropes, you can perform exercises on upper body too
- Adjustable Seat – ' Bottom pad of the home exercise bike has a 21cm range, back sets to two different positions - easy to choose one which is most comfortable and safe for you.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Colour: Black, grey
- Material: Steel tube, ABS
- Overall dimension: 145L x 63W x 100H cm
- Seat cushion: 28L x 37W x 4H cm
- Back cushion: 39L x 31W x 4H cm
- Weight capacity: 110kg
- CE-EMC, Rohs, EN20597 certification
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.