HOMCOM Foldable Baby Hiking Backpack Carrier With Detachable Rain Cover 6-36 Months Black
The HOMCOM baby backpack carrier is made of water-resistant Oxford cloth with an aluminium frame meaning it is lightweight but solid. Sue to the hip seat padded with thick sponge and covered with soft plush, your baby will get an incredibly comfortable sitting experience. The multiple storage pocket can be used to store your baby's essentials, providing you more convenience.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable And Safe Seat – Thick sponge padded seat and covered with soft plush offer baby incredible comfortable sitting experience. The 5-point safety harness and wrapped shoulder ensure your baby's safety when in use. The detachable rain cover included shields your baby from the bad elements.
- Makes Long Walks Easier – Equipped with wide shoulder straps with thick padding, you won't feel tired even if you are carrying your baby for a long time. The adjustable wide padded waist belt can help spread weight to make carrying your baby easier.
- High-Quality Material – Made of high-quality Oxford cloth, water-resistant and durable for long-term use. Comes with a robust aluminium frame, lightweight but yet sturdy. Support base included allows it to sit upright on a flat surface.
- Multiple Storage Pockets – Features multiple pockets to store baby's items, such as milk bottles, diapers, toys, clothes, etc. The waist pocket can be used to store your phone.
- Foldable Design – Can be folded when not in use, won't take up space.
- Colour: Black
- Overall Dimension: 38L x 77W x 87.5H cm
- Material: Aluminium Frame, Oxford Fabric
- Folding Dimension: 38L x 19.5W x 75.5H cm
- Seat Size: 24L x 22W cm
- Backrest Height: 37
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.