HOMCOM Folding Upright Exercise Bike Recumbent Cycling Magnetic w/Band
Exercise in the comfort of your own home with this foldable indoor fitness exercise bike from HOMCOM. Made into a 2-in-1 design which combines an cardio exercise bike with a recumbent bike to allow you to switch up your workout style instantly, the stable frame of the home bike trainer is able to hold up to 120kg effortlessly and features a firm and comfortable seat which can be adjusted in height, armrests for comfort, a resistance knob to cater to your fitness level and non-slip pedals, holding your feet securely and comfortably in place whilst in use. Located in between the handles, the LCD monitor keeps track of your heart rate, speed, distance, time elapsed and calories burnt, with a phone holder to finish. Perfect for beginners and experts alike.
Features and Benefits
- 2-in-1 – Foldable for compact storage, it combines an magnetic exercise bike with a recumbent bike, giving you two options for keeping fit. Armrests and phone holder also built in.
- Adjustable Resistance – The workout bike is adjustable to eight different magnetic tensions, allowing you to set to a level which is suitable and safe for you.
- LCD Monitor – The indoor cycling bike is equipped with LCD display which keeps track of your heart rate, speed, distance, time elapsed and calories burnt to record progress.
- Firm Padded Seat – ' Adjustable in height to ensure correct posture, it
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.