Homcom Freestanding Kitchen Pantry Storage Cabinet With Drawer Adjustable Shelving White Cup Handles
- Reviews (1)
Let modern-looking beauty take centre stage in your home with this kitchen cabinet from HOMCOM. Made from a blend of particle board and MDF to ensure reinforced strength and stability, it is crafted into a tall 184 x 76cm design, showcasing a top a bottom cabinet with 3 adjustable shelves, alongside a slide-out drawer in the middle which is ideal for storing cutlery, with all doors and draws featuring knob handles to open and close easily.
- Spacious Storage: Features a top and bottom cabinet and a middle slide-out drawer, providing plenty of room to store and organise your kitchen and homeware
- MDF And Particle Board Blend: Reinforced strength to ensure durability for prolonged use in your home. Door Handles: Dark chrome-tone polished design, adds extra charm to an already beautiful and minimalistic design
- Adjustable Shelves: 3 adjustable shelves, giving you greater flexibility storing items of different heights and sizes. Anti-Tipping Design: Wall attachments on the backboard, helping to prevent accidents - ideal for homes with children and pets
- Stylish: This piece is made with recessed door panels, and antique brushed nickel hardware. This cabinet fits with most decor and enhances the look of your home
- Overall Dimensions: 76 W x 40.5D x 184Hcm; Upper Door Size: 32.5W x 82.5Hcm; Bottom Door Size: 32.5W x 61Hcm; Shelf Size: 71W x 36Hcm; Inner Drawer Size: 61.5W x 33.5D x 10Hcm; Ground Clearance: 7cm; Weight Capacity: 100kg (10kg. per shelf, 8kg per drawer); Net Weight: 53.2kg;
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Mdf, Particle Board
- Model Number: 835-115WT
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.