HOMCOM Gaming Desk Computer Table with LED Light Cup Holder Headphone Hook Black
A snazzy upgrade for your gaming room comes in the form of this table from HOMCOM. It comes with two LED light strips on both sides creates a fun atmosphere in the dark - seven colours controlled by the included remote. The worktop is large for plenty of playing/working room, with the textured surface making it safely anti-slip. A steel frame for a supportive core structure, comes with adjustable feet for continual balance. Finished with a handy cup holder and headphone hook. Spacious and handy design - a large worktop, cup holder and headphone hook. LED lights on both sides - seven colours and controlled by remote. Steel frame means a steady and supportive base, with adjustable feet for balance. Textured anti-slip desktop, with a laminated finish for protection. Cut-out holes on back for organising cables. Comes with cup holder and headphone hook - both can be switched. Maximum load 30kg, assembly required.
- LED LIGHTS: Side strips with seven different colours, brings a cool and funky atmosphere to your games room - great for night times! Controlled by included remote
- LARGE ANTI-SLIP DESKTOP: There's plenty of room for your screens and other media devices, also giving you room to play with space. Laminated textured top for safety
- STEEL FRAME: A tough core base, keeps steady when playing. 'A' shaped feet to promote balance, large under-desk space for your legs. Adjustable foot pads for balance
- CUP HOLDER AND HEADPHONE HOOK: A handy resting place to keep everything together. DIMENSIONS: 74.5H x 120L x 65Wcm. Desktop: 110L x 60Wcm. 2 x AAA batteries required, not included
- MAXIMUM LOAD 30KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Dimensions: H:11.0 x W:74.0 x D:128.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Material: Mdf, Steel
- Model Number: 836-207BK
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.