HOMCOM Gaming Desk with Gamepad Holder Cup Holder Headphone Hook Home Office Pink
A great gaming setup deserves a desk which supports and holds everything you need - this one from HOMCOM is a great choice. Made from steel frame to keep it stable and in 'Z' shape to enhance its balance. The large and flat table-top gives plenty of holding room for your various monitors, keyboards and other essentials, with a cup holder, headphone hook and cable management hole for organization. It's finished with foot pads to protect your floor. A sleek design brings more excitement to you. Made of sturdy steel frame in a 'Z' shape for extra stability. Adjustable foot pads protect the floor. Cable management hole for electrical wires. Features headphone/controller hook and cup holder to hold your essentials. Back bar on frame provides extra support. Rounded corners with extra support ensure safety. The large table-top allows plenty of room for monitors and other gaming equipment. Assembly required.
- LARGE TABLE TOP: Large tabletop gives plenty of room for holding your monitor, screens and keyboard etc. Rounded corners for safety
- STEEL FRAME: A solid composition which supports everything. 'Z'shape promotes extra balance and clears as much under-desk space as possible
- USEFUL FEATURES: Fitted with a cup holder, headphone/control holder and cable management hole, keeping everything tidy and organised. BACK BAR: Provides extra support to the frame
- FOOT PADS: Protects your floor from any potential damage/marks. Also helps with overall balance. DIMENSIONS: 96H x 122L x 66Wcm
- MAXIMUM LOAD 100KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Dimensions: H:12.5 x W:75.0 x D:127.0 cm
- Colour: Pink
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Particle Board, Steel
- Model Number: 836-309PK
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.