HOMCOM Gaming Table with LED Lights Cup Gamepad Holder Headphone Hook Cable box
It's the little things which count, especially when it comes to this gaming desk from HOMCOM. The little things? There's two controller holders, a headphone hook, cup holder, CPU shelf and a top monitor shelf - giving you everything you need for gaming in one spot. Plus, it features eight-colour LED lights on the legs and desktop for a cool look. The frame is made from metal, so the structure is tough and sturdy, with plenty of leg space to stretch out. LED lights on the legs and table top - eight colours, controlled by included remote. Double-layer desktop for gaming efficiency - perfect for keeping monitors and screens on. Features cup holder, headphone hanger, two controller holders and cable box. Metal frame for a durable structure, with large under-desk space for your legs. Suitable for gaming rooms, bedrooms and home office spaces. Assembly required.
- LED LIGHTS: Eight colours, controlled by included remote. Fitted on the legs and table top for a cool look, especially when it's dark. Adds to gaming atmosphere
- TWO-LEVEL DESIGN: Top shelf for holding monitors and screens, bottom main layer for everything else - keyboard, gaming mat, mouse
- USEFUL EXTRAS: Two-controller rack, headphone hook and cup holder. Everything in reach of your desk so you don't have to move. Small side platform for your CPU
- 'X' FRAME: Helps keep table balanced. DIMENSIONS: 88H x 166L x 68Wcm. Table top: 120L x 60Wcm. Monitor shelf: 120L x 25Wcm
- MAXIMUM LOAD: Table top: 30kg. Top shelf: 10kg. Extras: 1.5kg. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Dimensions: H:15.0 x W:74.0 x D:130.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Particle Board, Metal
- Model Number: 836-356BK
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.