Homcom Hippo Shape Storage Stool Footrest Wood Frame Cream
Let your beloved go wild for this fun and adorable hippo storage stool from HOMCOM. Made with a wood frame to ensure it is tough for use from your little one, it features a spacious 21x22cm storage compartment, giving plenty of room for keeping books, small toys and other bits neatly together. It is filled with sponge on the outer for safety, with smooth material upholstery for easy cleaning. Four wood legs for sturdy balance to the structure and an easy-lift lid finishes this piece.
- Hippo Design: Fun and cute appearance, something your beloved will love having and will look after with care too
- Inner Storage:Spacious enough to keep their books, small toys and other miscellaneous bits, keeping them discreetly tucked away with the top lid
- Comfortable: Padded seat with fabric cover makes it comfortable to sit on and strong enough to handle the weight
- Wood Legs: Provides extra durability and keeps the rhino stable and balanced.
- Dimensions: 36H x 65L x 35Wcm. Inner Storage:21H x 22L x 19Wcm; Weight capacity: 100kg;
- Colour: Cream White
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Polyester, Wood, Sponge
- Model Number: 838-016V70
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.