HOMCOM Kids Step Stool Adjustable Standing Platform Toddler Kitchen Stool Grey
- Reviews (16)
HOMCOM Kids Step Stool helps cultivate your little one's good habits of independence! The standing tower is pretty useful and perfectly matches your kids. It is suitable for many occasions such as the kitchen, washroom, and dining room, enabling your children to brush their teeth, wash their faces and help in the kitchen. Made of HDPE material, the step stool for children is non-toxic and has no unpleasant odor. Trapezoid structure enhances the stability and balance of this toddler stool.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Platform Design – The toddler step stool is made up of 3 removable platform levels which can be adjusted based on your preference. A wonderful standing tower for kids who are learning to help in the kitchen.
- Suitable For Many Occasions – This kids standing tower is pretty useful and suitable for many occasions such as kitchen, washroom, and dining room to help develop children's independence.
- Safe And Sturdy Material – Made of HDPE material this step stool for children is non-toxic and has no unpleasant odor. Trapezoid structure enhances the stability and balance of this toddler stool. The considerate guardrails and handrails provide perfect support when your children inside, so kids won't fall out of high place.
- Anti-Slip Design – A non-slip mat will prevent the stool from slipping and falling to make sure your little one safe whenever they are in the bathroom, bedroom, living room, office, indoor and outdoor.
- Colour: Grey
- Overall dimension: 47L x 47W x 90H cm
- Material: Non-toxic and odour free HDPE
- Platform dimension: 40L x 18W x 4T cm(Lower) 40L x 28.5W x 4T cm(Upper)
- Upper baffle size: 40L x 2W x 22H cm
- Lower baffle size: 40L x 2W x 24.5H cm
- Suitable age: 18 months-5 years old
- Anti-slip mat prevents kids from falling
- Three adjustable built-in platform heights
- Easy to assemble
- Certification: EN71-1-2-3
- Guarantee: 1 year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.