Homcom Kids Storage Organizer Cube Bookcase With Seat Brown
It's never too early to teach your little ones to tidy up their room with this clean-lined storage unit from HOMCOM. This organizer is convenient for various items, from stuffed toys to books to video games and for almost any room. You will love how this helpful storage unit can make your space tidier and well-organized. This bookshelf coordinates with other items to any place of your home.
- WORRY-FREE MATERIAL: This multiple shelf applies kids-friendly MDF material. Melamine veneer is smooth and wear-resistant and does not harm your kids' health
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: This cabinet comes with three soft and thick cushions on it, making it a great place for your kids to rest
- LARGE CAPACITY: Featuring six big compartments, it provides a large storage capacity for toys, sundries, clothing, books, etc
- PERFECT GIFT FOR KIDS: Organizing and storing isn't precisely what kids are known for, but with this toy storage chest, they could be willing to learn and make their room clean and clutter-free
- Overall dimension: 103L x 30W x 60H cm; Compartments sizes: 24L x 28W x 29.2H cm(upper), 24.2L x 28W x 29.2H cm(lower); Cushions sizes: 23.8L x 16W x 3H cm, 39.3L x 16W x 3H cm; Weight Capacity: 50kg; Suitable for kids: 3-12 years old;
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Material: Mdf, Melamine, Sponge, Non-woven Fabric
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.