Homcom Kitchen Storage Unit Microwave Cart Trolley With Wheels Cable Hole Oak
Give your microwave its own pride of place and help increase your kitchen space, thanks to this storage cabinet from HOMCOM. Made from particle board in a thick formation for long term use, its crafted into a space-conscious design with the bottom cupboard and top open compartment. The inner adjustable shelf brings organisation for plates, packages and more, with the two handles meaning you can open it easily. Four castor wheels mean you can move it easily - even when full - with brakes on the two wheels so it keeps stationary. Its finished with a cable hole on the back for extra organisation. Youll never be left short on space again thanks to this stylish piece.
- Open Top Compartment: This storage unit is made for keeping your microwave or other kitchen appliances in a safe place, easy to access what you need
- Bottom Cabinet: Protected Storage space for plates, boxes and other items. This small cupboard features an adjustable shelf for easy organisation
- Durable: Crafted from particle board, the structure of this kitchen cupboard is solid and reliable for everyday use in the home.Four Wheels: This storage trolley on wheels is easy to move around when empty or full
- Handles: A polished look, easy to open and close the cupboard doors.Dimensions: 97H x 60.4W x 40.3Dcm. Microwave compartment: 35H x 57W x 26Dcm
- Dimensions: 97H x 60.4W x 40.3Dcm. Microwave compartment: 35H x 57W x 26Dcm. Cabinet Inner: 51.6H x 57W x 36Dcm; Weight capacity: Whole: 70kg. Microwave compartment: 40kg. Top & inner shelf: 10kg;
- Colour: Natural
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: E1 Particle Board
- Model Number: 835-258AK
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.