HOMCOM LED Game Office Desk Computer with Cup Holder 2 Cable Management Blue
A snazzy upgrade for your gaming room comes in the form of this table from HOMCOM. It comes with LED light on both sides to create a fun atmosphere in the dark - easily controlled by the included remote. The worktop is large for plenty of playing/working room. A steel frame for a supportive core structure, comes with anti-slip feet to protect your floor. Finished with a handy cup holder and headphone hook. Spacious and handy design comes with large worktop, cup holder and headphone hook. LED lights on both sides controlled by included remote. Colour, brightness and speed are changeable by included remote (2 x AAA batteries included). Rounded corners for security. Steel frame means a steady and supportive base, with protective anti-slip feet. Cut-out holes on back for organising cables. Maximum load 30kg, assembly required.
- LED LIGHTS: Side strips with seven different colours, brings a cool and funky atmosphere to your games room - great for night times! Included remote controls the colour, brightness and speed
- LARGE DESKTOP: There's plenty of room for your screens and other media devices, also giving you room to play with space. Gently curved for a soft look
- STEEL FRAME: A tough core base, keeps steady when playing. 'A' shaped feet to promote balance, large under-desk space for your legs. Anti-slip feet fixed on bottom
- CUP HOLDER AND HEADPHONE HOOK: A handy resting place to keep everything together. DIMENSIONS: 75H x 120L x 66Wcm. 2 x batteries required (not included)
- MAXIMUM LOAD 30KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Dimensions: H:13.5 x W:74.5 x D:127.5 cm
- Colour: Blue
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Material: Mdf, Steel
- Model Number: 836-229V01BU
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.