HOMCOM LED Racing Style Gaming Desk Table with Cup Holder Hook Cable Holes
This HOMCOM racing-style desk is formed of a large desktop for all devices, with LED side lights for extra coolness. It is comes with a handy cup and headphone holder so you have everything near, with the two cable management so prevent tangled mess. h This gamer desk can seamlessly take you from a work station to a battle station. Enjoy it in extra fun style. Large desktop for your computer and gaming devices. LED lights, powered by USB, for a cool and colourful E-sport gaming atmosphere. Controlled by included remote (3V CR2025 battery required, not included). Headphone hook, cup holder and back cable holes for a clutter-free space. Protective and adjustable feet to keep table balanced at all times. Maximum load 150kg, assembly required.
- SIDE LED LIGHTS: Extra cool addition, creates a fun atmosphere in your games room/bedroom when dark
- SPACIOUS: Desktop room for two monitors, keyboard, mouse and other accessories, with space for you to play
- STEEL FRAME: It's tough and sturdy, will fully support when in use. 'Z' shape to promote balance - no wobbles when playing!
- EXTRAS: Moving cup holder, headphone hook and cable holes at back.
- DIMENSIONS: 73H x 120W x 60Dcm. MAXIMUM LOAD 150KG
- Dimensions: H:15.0 x W:74.0 x D:134.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Material: Mdf, Steel
- Model Number: 836-452
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.