HOMCOM Magnetic Elliptical Trainer LCD Display Adjustable Resistance Multi Scene
This is a portable mini elliptical trainer made by HOMCOM, it's lightweight and very convenient to use. It is very suitable for use at home, office, hospital and nursing home, especially for elderly people to have slow exercise and long-term sedentary office staff to exercise their muscles. Multi function monitor, adjustable tension and textured pedals provide excellent fitness experience. Can be used both on floor for leg exercise and on desk for arm exercise,helps you to strengthen arms and legs, increasing circulation, improving stamina and relieving tension for greater focus and concentration. Even while watching TV and reading books, you can complete the exercise at the same time.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect For Any Environment – The product is suitable for use at home, office, hospital, nursing home and other places. It can also help sedentary office staff to enhance blood circulation, slow down muscle fatigue and prevent muscle atrophy.
- Effective Exercise – You can either sit on a stool by hand or step on it (standing is not allowed). The surface of the pedal has anti-skid texture and 8 - speed magnetic control resistance speed adjustment system can change the resistance size at will to make your exercise more effective.
- Portable – ' Portable handle design, the mini exercise bike is small in size and light in weight, which is relatively light and easy to move where it is needed.
- LCD Display – ' The product is equipped with LCD display, showing scanning, time, speed, calories, distance, you can start enjoying feet exercise and relaxation.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Color: White
- Material: Steel, ABS
- Overall Dimension: 44W x 63D x 33H cm
- TPR Pedal size: 11.5L x 5W cm
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Use 2 AAA batteries (You need to prepare yourself)
- Certification: CE-EMC, ROHS
- Flat Pack: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.