HOMCOM Magnetic Resistance Exercise Bike Foldable LCD Adjustable Seat Pink
Keep your body active without going outdoors with this magnetic training bike from HOMCOM. Adjustable to eight different resistance levels to suit you, it is fitted with a five-level adjustable seat, large pedals with straps and a front handlebar to rest on if wanted. An LCD montor is placed on the front of the cardio bike, which displays time elapsed, speed, distance, calories and heart rate (meaused by the metal panels on the handlebar). An 'X' shaped metal frame for strength and stability of the indoor magnetic fitness bike, it can be folded for easy storage when not needed. A great all-rounder for keeping your body in shape. 2 x AA batteries required but not included.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Resistant – The workout bike is adjustable to eight different magnetic tensions, allowing you to set to a level which is suitable and safe for you.
- LCD Monitor – The indoor cycling bike is equipped with LCD display which keeps track of your heart rate (via metal detecting panels on handlebar), speed, distance, time elapsed and calories burnt to record progress.
- Adjustable Seat – The seat of the stationary exercise bike can be set to five different heights to suit you, with a backrest offering support when leaning back. Large foot pedal with straps to keep feet stable.
- Foldable Metal Frame – 'X' shape of the bike trainer for extra support when in use, it is strong and durable and is compact when stored away. Rubber pads on feet for floor protection.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Color: Pink
- Display type: ?LCD
- Frame material: ?Steel
- Material type: ?Alloy Steel, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Polyvinyl Chloride
- Maximum height recommendation: ?180 Centimetres
- Meter: Heart Rate, Speed, Calories Burned, Time, Distance
- Power source: ?Battery Powered
- Brand: HOMCOM
- Maximum weight capacity: ?110 Kilograms
- Product Dimensions: ?43 x 97 x 109 cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.