Homcom Massage Recliner Office Chair Cushioned Ottoman 10 Point Vibration Beige
- Reviews (1)
Homcom Massage Recliner Chair Cushioned Ottoman 10 Point Vibration Beige
After a long day, you need a relaxing chair to relax and melt the aches and pains away. This HOMCOM recliner massage chair set does just that. It comes with a chair and footstool, so you have everything you need to put your feet up - both are padded for comfort, with PU faux leather upholstery for a sleek look. The chair reclines back to a maximum 145° angle, with 10 vibrating points (controlled by the included remote) to give you the full experience.
- Two Piece Set: Comes with a massage recliner chair and matching ottoman footstool - all you need for relaxing and resting your feet up, any time of day
- 145° Reclining Chair: Controlled by the manual side knob - easy to lean back for even more comfort, whenever you want. Can be used separately to the massage points
- 10-Point Vibrating Massage: Points located in neck, back, thigh and legs - relaxes your body in all different points. Remote included
- Upright Dimension: 77W x 84D x 95Hcm; Reclining Dimension: 115L x 73D x 90Hcm; Ottoman Dimension: 43L x 43W x 41Hcm; Seat Size: 50W x 52Dcm; Seat Height: 45cm; Max Load: 120kg
- Colour: Beige
- Guarantee: 6 Months
- Material: Steel, Pu
- Model Number: 700-037V70CW
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.