Keep your bike stored wherever needed with this stand from Homcom. A foldable design, it sets up and stores away easily to save you lots of time. The frame is constructed from metal, so it is strong and robust for reliable use. Its four-foot design enables it to keep the balance easily, with the bottom and top wheel holder holding the bike securely in place. It’s finished with pads on the feet to protect the floor, and the frame, from any damage. Suitable for bikes with tyres widths less than 5.5cm.
Features and Benefits
- Metal frame – A strong and solid structure, it holds your bike up easily without bending or moving around. Rubber pads on the feet for extra stability and floor protection.
- Four Feet – Keeps the balance of the frame easily when your bicycle is in place. Top and bottom wheel holder holds your bike securely.
- Foldable & Portable – Easy to set up and store. To use, simply pull out the pin and set into shape.
- Universal Fits – Suitable for 20"/24"/26"/27.5"/29" diameter tyres, compatible with tyre widths up to 5.5cm all kinds of bikes. Easy to set up.
- Foldable – Easy to store at home or in the boot of your car and bring out when needed.
- Colour: Black
- Materials: Metal and nylon
- Dimensions: 45.5H x 39L x 35Wcm
- Folded: 9.8H x 39L x 17Wcm
- Supporting wheel: Ф8cm
- Custom label: AA0-064
- Takes either front or rear tyre
- Suitable for 20"/24"/26"/27.5"/29" diameter tyres, compatible with tyre widths up to 5.5cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.