Bounce your way to a fitter lifestyle, whether it's in your office or in your home, thanks to this exercise trampoline from HOMCOM. Using anti-rust steel for the frame, the hexagon frame is made into a spacious 122cm x 122cm to give you plenty of room to move around, where a three-level adjustable handlebar gives you support and balance for safety. Made from coated polyester, the bouncing mat is tough and durable and is connected to the frame via a multitude of cords for you to bounce comfortably and safely. It's finished with steel legs with rubber caps for balance and protection to your floor beneath. Ideal for getting your muscles and body moving.
Features and Benefits
- Keep Healthy – Encourage a healthy lifestyle for adults and children, improve boost heart rate and flexibility. Our opti trampoline is perfect for home or office to exercise wherever you may be.
- Heavy Duty Construction – Fitness trampolines are made of anti-rust steel with an all-weather PP jumping mat, steel leg base with rubber caps to protect your floor and reduces unwanted noise. Connected to the hexagon frame for safety.
- Foldable Design – This lightweight rebounder with compact folding size suits most trunks, and for your to move and store easily.
- Adjustable Handlebar – 3 Level height adjustable T bar handle of this trumpoline at home allows you to stay safe and comfortable during indoor jumping workouts.
- Colour: White
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Overall Dimension: 122L x 122W x 122-138H cm
- Folded Dimension: 85L x 47W x 12H cm.
- Brand Name: HOMCOM
- Material: Steel, PP, EVA
- Max Load: 100kg
- Net Weight: 12.5kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.