Homcom Modern Tripod Floor Lamp With Fabric Lampshade
Cool style points fall on you with this floor lamp from HOMCOM. The metal frame, formed of three long legs, is formed into a wide triangle-shape, which meets at the top for a tripod shape. Polished silver-tone metal is intertwined with matte black details for a striking contrast look. The shade, also black to match, is slightly opaque to gently let some light bleed through - creating a soft atmosphere which isn't too startling. Finished with a foot switch on the long power cable.
- Chic Design: Black and silver colour for a sleek, contrasting look. Three legs, wide at the bottom and clustered together at the top for a unique shape
- Tripod Base: Made from metal for a tough core, formed into an equally-distanced triangle: the widest part so it stands balanced
- Foot Switch: Located on the 1.8m power cable, makes lamp easy to turn on and off - you don't even have to bend down to use it
- Suitable Bulbs: E27 (Edison blub) base, maximum 40W. Takes both LED and halogen bulbs
- Overall Dimensions: 73L x 73W x 146H cm; Lampshade Size: Diameter: 45 x 26H cm;Cable Power Length: 1.8 m; Input Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz;Maximum Power: 40W; E27 Base(bulbs not included);Applicable Bulb Type: Halogen Bulb, LED, ect;Certification: CE(LVD, ROHS); Item Label: B31-370V70;
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: T/C Fabric, Metal
- Model Number: B31-370V70
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.