Homcom Set Of 2 Modern Barstools Dark Brown PU Faux Leather Wooden Legs
Let sleek and executive style make an impact beyond the office with these bar stools from HOMCOM. A set of two to create a matching look in your home, each chair is built with a solid and strong beech wood frame, crafted into a tall design with a bar on the bottom to place your feet. Placed on top in a slightly relaxed style, the seats are filled with foam for comfort and faux leather upholstery all over for a luxurious finishing touch. Are also great for use in small bars, cafes, restaurants which only requires the chairs for light to medium use.
- Set Of Two: Creates a matching look in your home and beyond. Can also be used for small business which require light use of the stools, i.e. cafes, small bars
- Luxurious Design: Dark brown faux leather upholstery on the seats for a sleek and executive look in a slight worn finish for authenticity. Easy to wipe clean
- Beech Wood Frame: Ensures a strong and sturdy structure, with a rest bar on the bottom to keep your feet. Comfortable: The seats, slight relaxed and curved, are filled with foam for comfort
- Foot Pads: Creates extra stability and protects floor from scratches and damage. Dimensions: 93H x 40W x 46Dcm. Seat: 35W x 28Dcm. Floor to seat: 67cm. Footrest to floor: 27cm
- Overall dimension: 93H x 40D x 46Wcm; Seat dimension: 35W x 28D x 67Hcm; Back dimension: 26H x 40W x 4Tcm; Footrest to floor: 27Hcm; Weight capacity: 120kg per chair;
- Colour: Dark Brown
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Beech, Pu, Sponge
- Model Number: 835-161
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.