HOMCOM 6ft Modern Carbon Steel Sliding Door Track Kit - White
Add beauty and charm to any living area with a highly decorative and easy to install HomCom sliding barn door hardware kit. Replacing your traditional doors with a barn style door allows you to really transform the look and feel of a room. Best of all, barn doors can be used anywhere from bedrooms to living rooms, bathrooms and spaces in between. Made from high quality carbon steel material, our kits can be used on both wood and cement walls. Please note that only the hardware is included and not the door itself.
The product must be installed on a solid load-bearing wall, not on a hollow wall.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy & Smooth – Transform your regular door into a highly presentable sliding barn door.
- Unique design – Close off rooms in a stunning and unique way.
- Space Savings – Save space with a door that slides along the wall and requires no swing room.
- High Quality – The 0.8cm thick safety glass make the sliding door a durable and robust companion.
- Colour: White
- Item Name: Sliding Barn Door Hardware
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Overall Dimensions (Sliding Rail): 183L x 4W x 0.6Tcm
- Suitable Door Size: 35-45mm, 40-45mm
- Net Weight: 6.3kg
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Flat pack: Yes
- Custom label: B81-002WT
- Hardware only, Door not included.
- Come into 2 parts
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.