HOMCOM Portable Toolbox Tool Top Chest Box Rollcab Cabinet Garage Storage
This item is Topchest & Rollcab Combination including 6 Drawer with 360° swivel Ball Bearing Runners, providing a fantastic way to help protect and organise your tools as well as keeping them safe too. The top tool chest is lockable to help keep your belongings safe. The drawers have anti slip mats inside them. To ensure of long lasting durability, the tool cabinet made from high power coated metal frame with a glossy paint finish to protect against rust.
With 4 Heavy Duty 360° swivel castors – 2 of which are lockable – this cabinet storage is suitable for home, garage, factory and other related fields use and is perfect for holding heavy equipment such as sockets, wrench, hammers. There are four steel tool hooks on the right side of the cabinet.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to transport – Top chest is able to be packed in the roller cabinet for easy transportation.
- Anti rust – Made from high coated metal with glossy paint finish ensuring a long lasting use.
- Lockable top tool chest – The top tool chest comes with one inner lock to enhance safety and two keys included, but the lower cabinet is not lockable.
- Colour: Red and Grey
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Roll cab and top 4 drawer tool chest
- Whole overall size: 616x 330 x 1080MM(including castor)
- Roll Cab External Overall Size: W616 x D330 x H742mm (658mm, not including castor)
- 2 Roll Cab Drawers size: W511 x D308 x H65mm
- 4 Drawer Topchest External Overall Size: W600 x D260 x H340mm
- 3 Topchest Small Drawers size: W510x D225 x H40mm
- 1 Topchest larger Drawer size: W511 x D225 x H85mm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.