HOMCOM Power Tower Multi-Function Height Adjustable Abs Dip Station Home Gym
Complement your aerobic cardio workouts with the HOMCOM power tower fitness station. It offers workouts for your upper and lower body using your body weight to tone the major muscle groups. It has a reinforced tubular steel frame that extends the user weight up to 120kg. Sculpt your abs and strengthen your chest, biceps, shoulders and many other muscle group with the power tower.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-Purpose – The multi-purpose exercise tower can be used for pushups, back training, abdomen workouts, curls, arm presses and more.
- Durable – With its durable steel frame, this equipment is designed to stand up for long term use. The stability and ergonomic design ensure that you will get the best workout possible. The Machine is designed to support weights up to 120 KG.
- Everything you need to look and feel healthy – Get a balanced physique by training your arms with the dip handles while boosting your biceps and enhancing your back, chest and abdomen using the devices versatile components.
- Comfortable – Integrated back pad acts as a support during the strenuous workouts to keep you comfortable and well-assisted while performing intense regimens.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Composition: Steel
- Material Used: PP, PVC, EVA
- Colour: Black
- Product Dimension: 124L x 96W x 172-224H?cm?
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Net Weight: 21kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Other Key Info: Accessory: 2 x short rope, 2 x long Resistance Rope
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.