HOMCOM Power Tower Station for Home Gym Workout Equipment With Sit Up Bench
Give your body a full workout, helping to keep you in shape and feeling good with this work out tower from HOMCOM. The design is built with a sit-up bench, pull-up bar, push-up bar and tension ropes - giving you lots to do to focus on different parts of your muscles and body. Made from heavy-duty steel, the frame is extremely stable and robust, supporting up to 120kg, with the long legs to keep the balance as you work out. The sit-up bench and pull-up back pad are fitted with foam for support, with grips on the handlebars so you can hold on comfortably. The main bar is adjustable to seven-different positions to safely cater to a height for you. Whether you're just beginning your fitness journey, or consider yourself an expert, you'll love seeing your body transform with this fantastic piece of equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-Use – Tower design features a sit-up bench, pull up bar with backboard, push-up bar and tension ropes - giving you lots to do to focus on lots of parts of the body.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Frame – A solid construction which ensures it holds your weight as you use it. Also ensures it will provide you continuous use. Can be folded when not in use.
- Comfortable – Both the sit-up bench and backboard are filled with foam, providing support and a soft place for you to lean on/against.
- Height Adjustable – 8cm distance between each level, you can set the main bar to a level best suited for you to prevent strains.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Material: Steel, PP
- Colour: Black
- Product Dimension: 98 x 220 x 181 cm; 31 Kilograms
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Assembly Required: YES
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.