Homcom Rubberwood Sideboard Island With Adjustable Shelf White With Wood Top
Made of easy to clean rubber wood and MDF, this HOMCOM cabinet is perfect for any kitchen and other rooms! The two large drawers and one cabinet with shelf adjustable can provide you more possibility to store. Polished surfaces and table corners are very safe and child-friendly.
- Safety: Made of MDF and Rubber Wood, this kitchen cabinet is very sturdy. Comes with an anti-toppling design and can be fixed to the wall for safety. Table corners are polished and smooth to protect your body. The rubber wood is also easy to clean
- Adjustable Shelf: Interior shelf is adjustable. You can easily adjust the height to suit your needs as the shelves can be locked in place at 3 fixed levels.
- Large Space: This kitchen cabinet has two large drawers that offer ideal storage for utensils or other items. Two doors that can be fully opened offers you easy access
- Versatile: Combining the elegance and functionality, the kitchen cabinet can fit various decoration styles, its perfect for not only your kitchen but also your living room, bathroom, entrances, etc
- Overall Dimension: 68W x 40.3D x 85Hcm;Drawer Size (Inside): 25.5W x 29D x 8.5Hcm;Cabinet Inner Size: 63W x 38D x 59.5Hcm;Weight Capacity: 20kg (Tabletop), 10kg (Shelf), 2kg (Drawer);
- Colour: Nature Wood, White
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Mdf, Rubber Wood
- Model Number: 835-144
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.