Move your vehicles up the curb easily and safely with these ramps from Homcom. In a set of two to ensure you have all you need in one set, each curb is made from solid plastic to hold up to 1500kg, making it suitable for cars, SUVs and small vans. Textured on top in a grid formation, the non-slip surface ensures your wheels won’t sway around when moving, with the sharp corners on the edges slotting in neatly against the curb. The safe way to move onto driveways, loading bays and other higher platforms.
Features and Benefits
- Set of 2 – Gives you everything you need to move your vehicle tyres onto higher platforms, such as curbs and driveways etc.
- Thick plastic body – Evenly compresses the weight when in use. A tough and solid formation to provide plenty of use.
- Gripped Surface – Non-slip grid formation prevents tyres slipping when in use for safety, even against water and snow.
- Sharp angle shape – Slots in tightly against surfaces to prevent any gaps for the wheel to lodge into.
- Portable – Small and compact to take with you in your car.
- Colour: Black
- Item Name: plastic ramp
- Material: PP
- Weight Capacity: 3000kg
- Overall Dimension: 70L x 20W x 8H cm
- Certification: CE Certificate
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Custom Label: C20-033
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.