Homcom Set Of 2 Industrial Side Tables Nested Duo With Compartment Steel Frame
Let this set of two side tables from HOMCOM show us how beautiful matching style is done. Each table is crafted into an industrial design, where the vintage-effect of the walnut brown tables pairs beautifully with the matte black finish on the frames, whilst the angular shape provides an interesting point of focus. Using particle board for the table tops for durability, they feature a large main compartment, with an open shelf on the top for extra room. Both are finished with strong steel legs to keep each table balanced. Clever stacking design means you can combine both tables together to expand the space as one.
- Stackable: Two tables can be combined into one, cleverly expanding your storage when combined together. Easy to store away when not needed
- Industrial Styling: Dark, Vintage fading on the table tops, with a matte black frame. A beautiful and striking look which will command attention wherever it is placed
- Spacious: Features a large top with a large compartment. open top for extra storage. High walls on the back for safety. Set Of Two: Creates a beautiful matching effect in your home. Can be used individually or even placed side-by-side for extra impact
- Sturdy: Particle board frames are tough and durable, with solid steel legs which keep each table stable and balanced. Dimensions: Per table: 52.5H x 46W x 35Dcm
- Overall Dimension: 46W x 35D x 78H cm; Each Table Dimension: 46W x 35D x 52.5H cm; Inner Size of Open Compartment: 39W x 33.4D x 18H cm; Weight Capacity: 50kg (each table), 8kg (Open Compartment);
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Particle Board, Steel
- Model Number: 838-034
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.