Homcom Set Of 2 Microfibre Retro Tub Bar Stools Metal Frame Footrest Seat Brown
Bring sophisticated retro styling to your home dining times with these bar stools from HOMCOM. In a set of two, you'll instantly create a matching look in your home, with the neutral colour palette effortlessly blending in with almost all style interiors. The seat of each comes in a relaxed and armless tub design, allowing you to sit freely, whilst the upright back provides support to your body. It's filled with sponge for comfort, wrapped in microfiber cloth, in a slightly worn effect for a cool look. Each chair is finished with a sturdy metal base which features a convenient foot rest.
- Set Of Two: Creates a matching look in your home and beyond. Can also be used for small business which require light use of the stools, i.e. cafes, small bars
- Retro Design: Slight faded microfibre cloth upholstery is suave and cool, with the seats crafted into a relaxed armless tub shape. Smooth surface can be wiped clean easily
- Steel Frame: A solid and safe structure, with a power coating for extra strength. Adjustable in height and fitted with a footrest for extra convenience. Comfortable: The seats are filled with padding and feature a high back for extra support
- Round Base: Keeps the whole chair balanced and upright. Dimensions: 89-110H x 43W x 46.5Dcm. Seat: 43W x 36.5Dcm
- Dimensions: 89-110H x 43W x 46.5Dcm. Seat: 43W x 36.5Dcm. Seat to floor: 59-80Hcm. Footrest: 21-42Hcm; Maximum Load: 120kg;
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Microfibre Cloth, Sponge, Steel, Wood
- Model Number: 835-228V70
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.