HOMCOM 6ft Single Sliding Barn Door Track Kit - Deep Coffee
This Modern track system is a perfect way to create a barn style look to your home. Made from carbon steel construction which makes it very sturdy and durable. It comes with all the necessary accessories for easy installation and can be assembled in minutes. With space saving in mind, this would give you the extra space due to sliding motion and no door opening space taken away. Give your home the updated style and elegance with this practical system. Door NOT included. ONLY hardware is for sale, Timber door is not included
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy and smooth – Carbon steel is sturdy and durable. The wheels move smoothly as they travel the length of the rail as anti-slip discs prevent them from jumping off of the track.
- Reliable performance – Screws for convenient and stable fixation, can be used in wood wall or cement wall, can’t be used in cavity wall.
- Space saving – Door slides along the wall and requires no swing room for cement or wooden wall. Turns your normal door into a sliding door and creates a really unique look for home decoration.
- Colour: Deep Coffee (Matte Surface)
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Material: Carbon steel
- Net Weight: 7kg
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Sliding Rail Dimension: 183L x 4W x 0.6T (cm)
- Bolt Size 1: 3.5-4cm Suitable for 3.5-4.5cm wooden door
- Bolt Size 2: 4-4.5cm Suitable for 4-4.5cm wooden door
- Custom Label: B81-003
- 1 x Hanging Rail
- 2 x Hanger
- 2 x Door Stopper
- 2 x Floor Stopper
- 2 x Sets of Screws (suitable for wood wall, cement wall)
- 2 x Sets of Bolts(suitable for 35-45mm, 40-45mm)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.