HOMCOM Stationary Exercise Bike Belt Drive Home Gym Cardio with LCD Monitor
Get a complete cardio workout in the comfort of your own home with an indoor resistance adjustable cycling machine from HOMCOM. The Indoor Stationary Cycling Exercise Bike w/ LCD Display allows you to maintain a regular workout routine while burning fat, increasing leg strength and improving your overall cardiovascular health. With an LCD display that tracks time, speed, distance, RMP, heart rate and calories burned you can monitor your progress while you work out. Best of all, its ultra-smooth and quiet operation won't disturb the neighbors or wake the kids up while you exercise.
Features and Benefits
- Belt Driven and Heavy Duty Flywheel – Belt driven mechanism ensures smooth and quiet workouts. Heavy duty flywheel guarantees stability of the exercise bike while cycling, no worry for disturbing others.
- Adjustable Seat and Handlebar – The workout bike features 7 position adjustable seat height with knob control, 6 position adjustable handlebar height, padded PVC seat is 4cm adjustable forward and backward.
- Resistance – ' Adjust the intensity of your exercise with the tension knob of the training bike. Emergency stop brake for safety in case the wheel is rotating too fast.
- LCD Monitor and Phone Bracket – ' LCD monitor records your fitness statistics and keeps your track time, distance, RMP, speed. The Mobile phone mount allows you to enjoy exercising and video at the same time.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Color: Blue and Black
- Material: Steel, PVC, ABS
- Driven Method: Belt
- Overall Dimension: 47W x 104D x 103.5-114.5H cm
- Seat Height: 80 x 97 cm (7 level adjustable)
- Handlebar Height: 103.5-114.5 cm (6 level adjustable)
- Seat Size: 24L x 21W cm
- Max. Load: 120kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.