HOMCOM Steel Double-Sided Indoor Bike Rack - Black
Give your bikes somewhere safe and memorable to be kept with this stand from Homcom. It’s made from steel so it keeps itself in shape with prolonged wearability, and it’s formed into a clever reversible design so you can set up it up in any kind of space and direction. It is finished with PVC caps on the feet which help protect the ground and the frame from any damage. Suits bikes with tyre widths smaller than 6.5cm, easy to set up.
Features and Benefits
- Steel Frame – A tough and reliable structure which holds your bike firmly in place with everyday use. Can handle the elements for all-year round use.
- Reversible Design – Tyre holding slots can be used both ways, meaning you are able to set this up in almost any directional space.
- Rubber Foot Pads – Placed on each of the four feet, it protects both the floor and the rack from any damage and scratching.
- Colour: Black
- Item name: Bicycle Stand
- Material: Steel
- Dimensions: 57H x 60L x 54Wcm
- Suitable for up to two bicycles, with tyre widths smaller than 6.5cm
- Flat pack: Yes
- Custom label: AA0-059
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.