HOMCOM Treadmill Electric 1-12Km/h Motorized Power Folding Running Machine
Get your fitness into gear with this treadmill from HOMCOM. 500W, and going up to 12 km/h, this motorised piece is perfect for beginners and also suits advanced runners too, with the 12 pre-set modes allowing you to vary up your routine with ease. On the front, an LED monitor is placed so you can keep track of the time elapsed, your speed, distance and calories burnt for you to focus better whilst working out. Foldable too, it is equipped with two wheels on the front for easy movement and is finished with an emergency button which immediately stops it moving when pressed from safety. A classic way to keep your body active and in shape.
Features and Benefits
- 500W Electric Powered – Strong motor which goes up to 12km/h - perfect for beginners and is also great for advanced runners too.
- 12 Pre-Set Modes – 12 different pre-set programmes and five speeds to choose from, allowing you to vary up your routine every day.
- LED Screen – Keeps you informed of the time elapsed, your distance, speed and calories burnt, allowing you to focus when working out.
- Foldable – Equipped with two wheels to move easily, it is ideal for homes, offices and other spaces with little room to spare.
- Safety Button – Emergency switch and key to stop the power immediately when pulled.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Material: Steel and PP plastic
- Colour: Black
- Product Dimension: 122H x 71W x 128Dcm. Folded: 127H x 71W x 56Dcm. Running mat: 40W x 102Dcm
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Running Surface Size: 100L x 34W (cm)
- Velocity range: 1-12Km/h. Motor power: 500W
- Certification: UL
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.