HOMCOM Treadmill Machine Home Gym Fitness Indoor Folding Running Machine w/ LCD
This HOMCOM Treadmill is a great addition to your workout routine, it helps you to get fit and increase your stamina. The treadmill offers 12 pre-set workout routines and can also track your speed, time, distance, heart rate and calories burnt. All this information is presented to your in real time on the LCD display. the treadmill can also be fold so that it is easy for storage when not in use. This treadmill offers plenty of options for an effective workout.
Features and Benefits
- Portable Design – This foldable motorized treadmill is in portable size and with 2 small wheels for easy move around, you can use this running machine wherever you want, which is space saving and easy transport.
- 12 Pre-Set Programme and Adjustable Speed – This treadmill is equipped with 12 preset training modes. You can choose the most suitable program to fit your exercise needs, and with 1-10km/h adjustable speed, you can also customize the intensity as you prefer. Ideal for you to run, walk and do aerobic exercises at home.
- Easy Read LCD Monitor – Multi-functional LCD panel displays time, distance, calories, heart rate, speed. Built in Heart rate sensor and shortcut key with start/stop in left handrail and speed+/ speed-in the right handrail. It also comes with built-in safety key and emergency shut-off button to ensure instant power cut under emergency situation.
- Added Feature – With 2 bottle holder allows you to replenish water at any time during exercise. The mobile phone holder is also including for holding your mobile phone and tablets, allows you to enjoy your favorite song or movie during exercise.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Material: EVA, PP, PVC, ABS
- Colour: Black
- Product Dimension: 125L x 63.5W x 113H (cm)
- Weight Capacity: 100kg
- Foldable Size: 62L x 63.5W x 121H (cm)
- Running Surface Size: 100L x 34W (cm)
- Speed: 1-10km/h
- Adjustable Mode: P1 - P12
- Motor Power: 0.6HP
- Voltage: 220-240V
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.