Homcom Wine Cabinet For 12 Bottles Freestanding Wine Rack Sideboard
Tempted to wash away the day's stresses with a glass or two? Select a bottle from this bar cabinet. 2 open shelves, a cabinet, 12-bottle wine rack with 2-row glass holders provide ample space for your wine collection and utensils. The herringbone details on the front door, make the cabinet a unique and trendy statement.
- Ideal Wine Storage Solution: Featuring 12-bottle wine rack, this wine cabinet offers a compact solution to store your wine collection. Can also be used as a serving buffet or storage sideboard in bar and dining spaces
- Compact Structure: 2 open compartments, a concealed cabinet and 2-row glass holders, provide ample storage for your glassware and dining essentials
- Modern Style: The herringbone details on the front door, give this sideboard a unique and trendy design. Elevated metal base prevent moisture damage
- Sturdy Build: Made of particleboard for easy cleaning, while robust metal frame ensures stability. Comes with an anti-toppling design and can be fixed to the wall to prevent it from tipping over
- Overall Dimension: 76W x 35D x 97Hcm; Top Left Shelf Dimension: 45W x 33D x 37Hcm;2-row Glass Holders Capacity: 6 Glasses;Wine Rack Size: 10.5W x 33D x 11.5Hcm (each);Cabinet Inner: 26.5W x 33D x 36.8Hcm;Weight Capacity: 20kg (top), 10kg (shelf/cabinet);Item Label: 801-205;
- Colour: Brown
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Metal, Particleboard
- Model Number: 801-205
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.