Homcom Wooden Folding Beech Directors Chair - Black
The stylish and robust folding director's chair from HOMCOM is a great solution when you require some extra seating to sit on, or while you are out. It folds up tight and compact, which enables you to easily move it to wherever you need extra fantastic seating or just for space-saving storage. Made of solid beechwood with painted veneer, the chair provides a remarkable weight capacity of 120 kg while bringing convenience for maintenance. The durable oxford fabric covers of the seat and backrest also give ventilated sitting comfort during your tiring working hours. An elegant yet functional addition to your home, office, studio and more.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight director's chair, folding flat easily for portability or space-saving storage when not in use
- Solid beech wooden construction with cross folding reinforced base for strength and stability, holding up to 120 kg
- Black finished wood frame offering moisture and scratch resistance for long term use
- Open: 56L x 46W x 88H cm. Folded: 88L x 58W x 18H cm. Assembly required
- Material Used: Beech, Oxford fabric
- Colour: Black
- Product Dimension: 56L x 46W x 88H cm
- Folded Size: 88L x 58W x 18H cm
- Box Dimension: 74L x 51W x 18H cm
- Gross Weight: 6.5 kg
- Net Weight: 5.5 kg
- Weight Capacity: 120 kg
- Certification: EN12520
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.